super hanc petram

Wednesday, October 20

Suprised Eddie?  

If I wake up tomorrow morning with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now. Not really able to put it all into words, but starting in 2001 with the Patriots, being a Boston fan over the past 3 years has been pretty amazing. Being a Boston fan in New York for all that time has been even more amazing. I might be one of the few Sox fans that will not call in sick tomorrow. Lots and lots and LOTS of people I will flash my pearly whites (okay maybe they're a little off-white at this point) at tomorrow. Wow what a series. Four wins to go.

20.10.04


Previous Posts:  No, no a thousand times no!  …  The Truth About Muslims  …  See New York City by subway?!?!?  …  Dick Cheney. Trial Lawyer.  …  Bush Wins Second Debate  …  New Yorkers & 9/11  …  Assessing Foreign Policy  …  You Broke It, We Bought It  …  Brave Sir Robin  …  Perfect Test Run  … 



Powered by Blogger   Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.